No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Internet access is required to enter. Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Dr. Kenkel and Associates Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the same month in the same calendar year (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes sponsored by Dr. Kenkel and Associates (“Sponsor”).The Sweepstakes Period will restart and reset each month until the Sponsor ends the Sweepstakes. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are age 18 or older and a legal resident of the fifty United States and District of Columbia with a valid contact lens prescription. Employees and suppliers of Sponsor and the immediate family members, and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible. Additional restrictions may apply. ENTRY: To enter, access www.kenkeleyecare.com during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and mail your entry form. Mailed entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time by the last day of the Sweepstakes Period by the Sponsor. Limit of five entries per household per calendar year.
1. No purchase necessary to enter or win the Dr. Kenkel and Associates Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Internet access is required in order to enter this sweepstakes.
2. Promotion period runs from 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET of last day of the same month in the same calendar year (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will restart on the first day of the next month and end each month on the last day of the same month, repeating on a monthly basis until the Sweepstakes is terminated by Dr. Kenkel and Associates (“Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are age 18 or older and a legal resident of the fifty United States and District of Columbia with a valid contact lens prescription. If an entrant is under the age of 18, a legal guardian may enter and potentially win and thus claim the prize for their child, but disclosure must be made at time of entry. Employees and suppliers of Sponsor and the immediate family members, and persons living in the same household of such persons are not eligible. Additional restrictions may apply.
4. To enter, download the entry form by clicking HERE during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and mail your entry. The entry form must be printed, filled out legibly in blue ink, signed and dated, and mailed to 11700 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246 by the end of the sweepstakes period the entrant wishes to enter. The addresses on the envelope must be hand written in blue ink to ensure computer generated entries are not occuring. Entries must be mailed and may not be dropped off in person, or they will be considered void. Purchase is not required to enter this sweepstakes. Purchasing a year supply of contact lenses with a valid contact lens prescription at a participating Dr. Kenkel and Associates office location will result in one automatic entry into this sweepstakes, but does not increase your odds of winning. All entries that do not follow this guideline will be considered void and not eligible to win the prize. Limit of five entries per household per calendar year.
5. Prize: The prize for this sweepstakes is a one year supply of contact lenses. A valid contact lens prescription must be presented in order to claim the prize at the time the prize is claimed. In any event where a valid contact lens prescription can not be presented by the sweepstakes winner, the sweepstakes winner agrees to forfeit their prize. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable, except from a legal guardian entrant to their child, if the legal guardian entered on the behalf of their child that was under the age of 18 at the time of entry. The prize must be received in person at our office in order to sign for it, and photo identification must be presented. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Retail value of the prize will vary based on the brand and type of contact lenses.
6. Selection of Winner: One winner will be selected by a random drawing each month, on the first day of each month at 10:00:00 am ET, that Dr. Kenkel and Associates is open for business that month. The winner will be notified by phone and email within ten business days following the determination of the winner. A complete list of previous winners is availabe for review at 11700 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246 at any time during normal business hours. The prize may be claimed by the winner of the sweepstakes anytime between twelve and fifteen months after the drawing that determined them the winner. If the winner does not claim the prize within this window of time, the sweepstakes winner agrees to forfeit their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and where lawful, a publicity consent and release agreement, all within 30 days of notification or attempted notification. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries recieved each month and will vary from month to month; however, estimated odds of winning are approximately 1 in 100. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
7. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering, each participant agrees (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, and (b) that Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, legal advisors and advertising, promotion, fulfillment agencies are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
(i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due entries, mail, or e-mail;
(ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
(iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions;
(iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted;
(v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; or
(vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entity it finds to be attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Dr. Timothy Kenkel and Associates Sweepstakes.
8. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. A list of past winners is available upon written request submitted to the below address. A self addressed stamped envelope with appropriate return postage must be included with the request for the Sponsor to mail the list back to the requestor. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the Sponsor during our business hours at Dr. Kenkel and Associates at 11700 Princeton Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246 or call us at 513-671-5020.Sweepstakes Rules Kenkel.txtDisplaying Sweepstakes Rules Kenkel.txt.